FBtutorial.com — Facebook Pages can help large, medium or small businesses to grow. In just a few clicks, you can create a Facebook Page for your business, brand or organization and start connecting with people and potential clients.
In this Facebook tutorial by FBtutorial.com, you will learn how to create a Facebook Page; by following an easy step-by-step guide.
How to create a Facebook Page
To create a community, business or brand Page on Facebook, you’ll need to be a registered member of the popular social network, or be logged into your Facebook account. (If you’re not on Facebook yet, register here).
Setting up a Facebook Page is quick and easy. To get started, go here. Below is a step-by-step process you need to take in order to create a Page on Facebook.
STEP 1: Create a Page from your account
- Click the arrow in the top-right corner.
- Choose Create Page.
STEP 2: Choose a business category for your Page
The next step is to select the type of Page you want to create from the following available categories:
- Local Business or Place
- Company, Organization or Institution
- Brand or Product
- Artist, Band or Public Figure
- Cause or Community
STEP 3: Choose an industry-specific category
- Choose a category that matches your business. Then fill out some basic info about your business.
- Agree to the Facebook Pages Terms.
- Click Get Started.
For this example, we are going to choose the first category which is ‘Local Business or Place‘.
STEP 4: Optimize Page and start Connecting
- Add a description and your website address, if you have one.
- Add a profile picture from your computer or device.
- You can also add your Page to your Favorites on your Facebook account, so you’ll have easy access to it when you log in.
- With Reach More People, you can immediately start reaching new audiences.
- Click Save Info and your Page is ready to go.
Now that you’re done creating a Page, you’re the administrator and can control the content and settings on your Page with Page Admin Tools. And you can also add other Facebook users via Settings — to help with managing your Page.
Now you know how to create a Facebook page for your Business.
Note that, you do not need to pay for Facebook advertising in order to grow your Facebook Page. You can grow your Facebook Page organically by sharing quality and informative contents along with images and videos — for maximum user engagement.